Life In Your Way (custom hoodie)



I dont know,even this band is broke up. I still love them. So i bought a Plain Hoodie in SENEN,
Then i Went to ComputerEmbroider Center, near my house, so i create the logo and the Quote from the LIYW song (Threads of Sincerity) for the back.

LIFE IN YOUR WAY there, not only means the band, but the philosophy, that i live in HIS way, and always to be positive. And the Back "Im learning to live the way i should, Im learning the way you would" means, that i always live to learning what happened to my past, And i Always learning the LOVE from what HE gave to us, to People, And everything. Sometimes,we know, we forget Him, and remember Him again when you Fail.God Love you whatever you are, as long as you Love EachOther, And Always remember to God.

We are so small,so small,really small, In His Vision.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT. LET ME BUYYY

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2011 © design, illustration, photos and art of Toro Elmar