The Main Target


Drawing pen and watercolour

morning, i woke up with a bad news. I saw news, and shocked, another bomb again????at the same hotel?whatthe...!!And the first thing gone out from my head is.."please, dont judge Islam..please..". And the afternoon i saw news again, some reporter said, that the bomber is a moslem terorrist. "damn!, islam bad again..". I just still asking why, why everyones is hate everyone, why people dont live with other people peacefully,why prayers are never being a good prayer, so God dont wanna fulfill their pray? why?

Its like Cat, Islam sometimes being a good news to everyone, goodness to every people, other religion praise Islam, but fastly, Islam could turn into a monster Religion, full of hate, that can claw you in a minute. I hate it. I love Islam, the true Islam, not in what terorrist did, to kill other people.

i believe if we respect each other, we will got the respect itself to ourselves.


This is by clay, for my college assignment, sclupture class.

1 comment:

J.P. said...

emang sangat disayangkan. dan banyak orang malah berkomentar "yahh.. MU ngak jadi dateng..". jadi.. Budi bermain bom, Mau?

2011 © design, illustration, photos and art of Toro Elmar